• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Treacle, Toffeepop and the shed too!!

touie

Wise Old Thumper
Took a few pics today, I thought Treacle looked a bit better, he hadn't been out of the shed for days but I lifted him out today and he seemed to enjoy himself hopping around munching on the grass! :D

dec05020.jpg

and this is the inside of the shed where Treacle has been dwelling, looks quite nice and cozy at the moment!

dec05022.jpg

and poor old Toffee was banished to the house while Treacle was out, looking through the window longingly!!

dec05023.jpg

Glad Treacles feeling like a jaunt on the grass - who can blame him though, not wanting to come out of THAT lovely boudoir :D

looks like a lovely home for him, so I doubt he's feeling too hard done to if he's stuck indoors for a while - very comfy! :D

How do you persuade him to go home though? It would be impossible with Benny :?

elve said:
How do you persuade him to go home though? It would be impossible with Benny :?

It's quite easy to get Treacle home at the moment as he's not got the energy to run! I just go over to him and pick him up and plonk him back in the shed! :lol:

As for the others I often have to do a couple of laps of the garden after them before they go home! :shock: :lol: and the favourite game with Toffee and caramel at the moment after they've played round and round the garden, seems to be round and round the christmas tree followed by round and round the sofa! :shock: Who needs the gym when you've got rabbits! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: I know - after I've cleaned all the litter trays on the patio, swept the shed and cleaned a couple of guinea pig cages, I think I've used every muscle in my body tooooo much - Who needs a workout? :p

Chasing rabbits round the garden I haven't tried yet though - think it might kill me :?

On second thoughts maybe I don't want grass. At the moment all the rabbits leap into their hutches when they see me coming with the food tub, but given grass I doubt they would be so keen to go to bed :lol: :lol:

It's a 6x 4 shed and has a run attatched that is about the same. Wish i'd got a 7x5 though as with the hutch and toys in it there's no room for me to manoever! :shock:

Back