• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Love is blooming and happy feet pictures now too

Tilly loves Millie and grooms him and follows him wherever he goes. He is a bit miffed about her energy levels and is still trying to hump her with little success but so far so good. She is extremely cheeky but still very nervous bless her. Jill thank you so much :D :D :D

DSC01661.jpg

DSC01665.jpg

DSC01659.jpg

Fab photos! They look so relaxed together. I love the middle one - bodyguard!

m

that's great news...lets hope his hormones even out and they can just enjoy a nice cuddle together! :D Lovely pics

Re: m

honeybunny said:
that's great news...lets hope his hormones even out and they can just enjoy a nice cuddle together! :D Lovely pics

He does all the foreplay bit first bless him :oops: :oops: :oops: and he is so gentle with her, he looks really rejected when she runs off.

Mark and Shell said:
HS said:
Fab photos! They look so relaxed together. I love the middle one - bodyguard!

mmmmmmmmmmm more like if i go in at this angle i am more likely to get my oats :roll: :lol:

.......but I don't see any oats in the picture..... :wink:

aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww wow im so glad Millie has fallen for little Tilly.. they look so happy together. Great photos!! :D :D :D

arh so glad it worked :D she makes him look like a frenchie she is diddie xxxxx

can we have some recent photos of all the clan!

Back