• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Quick question about exercise space

nreal_hill

Warren Scout
I have to exercise to seperate pairs of buns each evening. Simple question which is better 'x' amount of time in a 18ft by 9ft run or double the amount of time in a 9ft by 9ft run?

Both sets live in 8ft by 3ft sheds all day anyway so it's not like they're cramped, but I do like them to run about and eat some grass of an eve?

Opinions???????

Cheers

Nick.

i dont think it matters that much as they have plenty of space anyway.

personaly though i would go for a shorter time in a larger space but thats just my own preference. either would do.
as they have lots of space anyway its more of a matter of a change of scenery , to help kill boredom.

Angie

Cool thanks that's what I thought. It's soooo funny to watch them peg it about like little nutters in the big run :lol: . They get up to some really incredible speeds.

Cheers,

Nick.

I think given that they have a good amount of space normally that a shorter time in the bigger space would be more fun for them. They will really be able to race about :D
If they were in a small hutch the rest of the time I might go the other way, but living in a shed I vote for the bigger run.

Back