• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello from another Rescue Centre!

GBHrescue

New Kit
Some of you have had rabbits from us as we post on the main section of Rabbit Rehome. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Unfortunately as the winter progresses more and more animals are unwanted and once again we are overflowing with lovely rabbits and guinea pigs. (Also chinchillas, rats and hamsters)

Angela

Hi Angela - some of the other rescues post pics on this forum of buns that need forever homes :D
Tui is as gorgeous as ever and she and Kami are still soooo in love :love:

sarsimp said:
Hi Angela - some of the other rescues post pics on this forum of buns that need forever homes :D

coorrrr sarah give her a chance :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: , only just managed to get her to post :D :D :D but very glad she did! :D

welcome to the board angela :D :D :D *wave* *wave*

Hello Angela :wave:

Santa is very grumpy today as the nasty vet just gave her the myxi vaccination. She got a piece of carrot for being a good girl though so I reckon I'm forgiven :lol:

Alison x

bunnylove said:
sarsimp said:

coorrrr sarah give her a chance :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: , only just managed to get her to post :D :D :D but very glad she did! :D

welcome to the board angela :D :D :D *wave* *wave*

Sorry :oops: :lol:

Hi. No we don't have a web site.
Jacky started the rescuing gradually in her back garden and house adding more and more hutches and cages. Now there is hardly room to move. She rarely has time to watch her old almost broken down portable TV let alone play with a computer. I started helping a few years ago and post details of the rabbits and guinea pigs on RR and Guinea Pig Rehome. That is the closest we get to 21st centuary technology.

Hi Sarah
give Tui a hug from her old Auntie Angela

Hi Alison
I can just imagine little Santa not being happy to leave her lovely hutch to see the nasty vet. Did the shakey lip return?

Hi Eve
Enjoy the school holidays and hurry up Santa (the proper one, not Alisons little girlie)

GBHrescue said:
Hi Sarah
give Tui a hug from her old Auntie Angela

Hi Alison
I can just imagine little Santa not being happy to leave her lovely hutch to see the nasty vet. Did the shakey lip return?

Hi Eve
Enjoy the school holidays and hurry up Santa (the proper one, not Alisons little girlie)

well angela as you saw today they are driving me to drink already! :roll: :roll: :roll: but yes hope santa comes soon to save my sanity! :D

GBHrescue said:
Did the shakey lip return?
Surprisingly not! But she did give me a scare the other day, I got home having been out in the evening and discovered all the bunnies were stamping away in their sheds, something had obviously spooked them. So I opened up the Dudley & Santa abode and couldn't find Santa anywhere!! Major panic set in, started pulling everything out and around, eventually a little bird-face appeared from behind the hutch as if to say "excuse me, you disturbed my nap". She has discovered a little hidey hole where she can snuggle up out of sight :roll:

AlisonA said:
GBHrescue said:
Did the shakey lip return?
Surprisingly not! But she did give me a scare the other day, I got home having been out in the evening and discovered all the bunnies were stamping away in their sheds, something had obviously spooked them. So I opened up the Dudley & Santa abode and couldn't find Santa anywhere!! Major panic set in, started pulling everything out and around, eventually a little bird-face appeared from behind the hutch as if to say "excuse me, you disturbed my nap". She has discovered a little hidey hole where she can snuggle up out of sight :roll:

:shock: :shock: :shock: oh that would have scrared me, she is as small as a mouse! :D

Hello Angela,
Kahlo says hi.... she's taken to sleeping under the christmas tree at the moment... that's when she's not attacking the baubles!

She's also turning into a naughty little tinker as she's learnt how to push open doors, which means she spends most of her time trying to find her way under the bed where she knows she's not allowed :roll:

She's certainly getting braver (and grumpier!), but she's still not too keen on cuddles. But, she will come and lick my jeans if I lie on the floor with her.... :lol:

I wish we could take another one (or a few) of the GBH bunnies... there were so many and it was so hard to choose..... I'm on a promise from my OH that when we move (hopefully sometime next year) Kahlo can have a boyfriend..... so she may well be coming to you for a 'bonding holiday'!!

Back