• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Back from that long trip with my new additions!!! :D

Camellia

Warren Scout
Here's piccies ^.^

Nemo, came out of his shell very quickly:

CROP-nemo3.jpg

CROP-nemo6.jpg

CROP-nemo7.jpg

CROP-nemo8.jpg

CROP-nemo.jpg

CROP-nemo5.jpg

CROP-nemo4.jpg

CROP-nemo2.jpg

CROP-nemo1.jpg

Maggie still doesn't want to come out of the kennel they traveled in, so it is in their crate for when she is ready....but here some beautiful is piccies of her ^.^

CROP-maggie.jpg

CROP-maggie2.jpg

CROP-magkennel.jpg

CROP-magnemken.jpg

CROP-magnemken2.jpg

:D :D

awwww they are so cute
the last pic looks like they are playing hide and seek and one of them is counting on top of the carrier and the other is hiding :lol:

hehe! :D
They are wonderful bunnies!
Can't believe it's taken them over 2 yrs to find a suitable home that wants to keep them for good :( It's brain racking, they're wonderful little critters ^.^
Maggie cameout of the kennel for a little while today, she's back oin now though :? Ohhh well at least she came out and had some water, that's the main thing - lol I'm sure I'm making this just so much easier on her by watching her like a hawk :p I can't help it though she's so cute lol it's a curse :lol: :p

Back