• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Handsome Big Pig

Wendy-Jane

Alpha Buck
Yesterday morning when I got up, my guinea pig "GeePee", also known as "Biggus Piggus", had died. He was very old and disabled following a stroke earlier this year, but very very happy. We had many great years together and he died peacefully while sleeping in his bed, with his chin resting on his food dish, which I guess is how every piggy would choose to go. So I'm trying not to be too sad, but oh my goodness, it is so hard. He is leaving such a hole in our lives.

RIP Geepers, at least your body will be fixed and you'll be able to popcorn again. Thank you for sharing your life with me - you were such a joy to know.
Please give big kisses to my Bridge babies Tizzy and Humbug.
xxx

aww - sorry you've lost your baby - All guinea pigs are a joy to know, and it's so sad when we lose them :(

It is so hard for you as you are the one who is missing him and feeling the pain. You must be glad that he went so peacefully and with no pain...just slept away

think7.jpg

Back