• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lonely Blossom needs a home with a friend

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Im sure many of you read my post about poor rolo who died a short time ago. Blossom was his girl and she is realy missing him. We would love to find her a home with a boy bunny as she had been with rolo since being a baby and is missing his company .

Blossom is two and half years old and is shy but not at all aggresive.
She and Rolo were always overlooked as many people thought they were plain and boring . Blossom is brown with a white spot on her nose.

We would love to see Blossom happily settled with a new partener.

Angie
B.A.R.C

xmas05024.jpg

Meet Blossom

xmas05027.jpg

She was on RR but it was a photo of her and rolo together so we took it off . She ll be back on by herself as soon as i get around to it.

Angie

What's she like to handle?

Have been thinking about getting an addition to the Rabsville 3 as I have mum Lavender and two baby boys about 8 months old.

Rabswood

Blossom is quite shy and doesnt realy like being picked up. Saying that if you corner her she then just cowers and lets you pick her up . if you hold her close to you she is fine once lifted .
She is very quiet and isnt at all aggressive.

Angie

OK what do you think?

Baby boys are about 8 months old neutered. Lovely little boys, very friendly, very nosey. Miss Lavender their mum is quite dominant and occassionally has a little nip (of me). Miss Lavender (spade) is the one that I have concerns about. I would need to put her and Blossom in a pet carrier for a car ride to help with the bonding process and then would keep Rabsville 3 in the dog crate and Blossom outside the dog crate in the bedroom so they could see/sniff each other through the bars. Could supervise playtime in the hall with everyone together.

The Rabsville 3 are small to medium rabs. How big is Blossom?

Rabswood

Back