• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think I have a Wererabbit

Gem

Wise Old Thumper
Seriously :lol: This full moon she suddenly turned, she just went for me... I've never been so scared of a rabbit in all my life :oops:

She didn't make a sound, no warning or anything just flew, teeth bearing and claws out.

And before you say spay her.... she's been done :(

She's looks so sweet too:
000_1574.jpg

She definately thinks she's superior to the other buns, she sits like this so much

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Awww, maybe she's just in a little bad mood. Wait a couple of days and sweet talk her a bit, she should come back around :D

xxx

:lol: :lol: :lol: hmmm, she'll be like Beatrix, it wont go away, you'll have your ankles nipped and scratched when she feels like it, wear socks :lol:

I'm terrified of all my rabbits - I'm one step ahead of them all - except little Tia, who took me by suprise :shock:

actualy taking a second look at that piccie she does have a devilish gleam in her eye.
Any one got Wallace and Gromits e-mail address may need some expert help here :lol: :lol:

Well, she does have an evil glint in her eye. :lol: Aw, I would be very sad if Molly leapt at me suddenly though. Maybe she was just startled for some reason?

Gem,

You know something your Were bunny, is the spitting image of my Bindi Bunny. And she is exactly as you have descibed too. Bindi sits there plotting everything up to the last minute. And she pounces and boxes whenever she feels the need!!!

And even though she has been spayed shes still evil. :lol:

I used to have a bunny a long time ago a bit like that. She was taken from her mum too soon but that was no ones fault, unfortunatly the mother died when the babies were only 3 weeks old. I called her baby bun, I loved her to bits but feeding her was difficult and handling her was impossible. She used to kick and box and scratch whenever you put your hand inside her cage and if you managed to pick her up she would bite like mad. When she was in her cage she would watch the world go by and come to the cage bars whenever you approached, she was ok if you put your finger through the bars but attempt to put your hand in her cage it was a case of place hand in cage at your own risk.

Yes Were-rabbit Lavender went through a biting stage but she's stopped now. I started making more of a fuss over her maybe that's why she stopped and of course I watch her carefully now just so she doesn't change her mind and go for a sneaky nip.

Our rabs should start their own club 'Bunnies with Attitude'

Rabswood
Lavender, Oxo and Pippin[/b]

awww - Lavender just wanted a fuss! I'm glad to hear it :D
You're very brave loving someone who could have your hand off in a second :thumb:

Back