• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

atom pix

desdi

Mama Doe
hey

was going to post in chat but its down. :cry:

not sure whats happened there but hope people sort themselves out so its back soon!

anyway after my babble about atom i took some pix so you can see how cute kaz's other baby is

tah dah!

oh wait a min, he is hiding behind something...

S3700034.jpg

awww, come on atom, everyone wants to see your little face...

S3700033.jpg

he was quite busy so thats the best i can do!

if he isnt an ad for all the rest of the lads to find forever homes i dont know what is!

awwwwww he is lovely!!!! :love: :love:
how did you make the grass thing? my grass is very quickly running out in the back garden and Leo and Fiver would love one of them

Humbug said:
awwwwww he is lovely!!!! :love: :love:
how did you make the grass thing? my grass is very quickly running out in the back garden and Leo and Fiver would love one of them

You can buy grow-it-yourself packs of cat grass from petshops (and www.bunnybasics.net)
Basically you just water it, make sure it can drain or it goes mouldy (as I found out the hard way :lol: ) and let it grow!

ryanh72 said:
awwww he looks so cute
dont think he likes the camera though :lol:

thats the thing - i have taken loooooads of pictures and some of him in full flopsie - the trouble is that he is sooo dark they never come out very well or the light just reflects off his uber shiney fur.

does anyone have any top tips for taking pictures of BIB's or is it all part of their stealth training?

honestly its like taking a picture of nessie!

Awww, he's lovely! He's a bit like Fidget too.

They are sooo hard to take photos of! They're like shadow rabbits! Not that it's ever a problem with Fidget...she er...fidgets far too much for me to ever get a decent photo anyway!

Back