• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Christmas drawing signatures

Karly

Banned
Just fancied doing a few siggies for Christmas!
I'll do 3 for now, as I've got other stuff to do (like tidy my room :lol: and currently doing some webdesign/graphic design work which needs to take priority), but it's something for me to do when I need a break from the hard work.
I'm doing them like mine, with perhaps a selection of photos, or maybe just one (or none!), then the drawing of your bun!
If you'd like one, just reply below with some photos and a rough description of what you want!
I'll make them transparent if possible - mine will only be transparent to some people as it's a PNG not a gif file (saving it as a .gif made the colours go bad)

oh wow can i have one please and id like her to have a santa hat on and some snow :D

fluffy4.jpg

bf.jpg

you can pick the picture i couldnt decide
thanks

It's working for me. I just added a different one though, the colours in the photo aren't so distorted. It's not showing up for me though, can you see it? I'll try posting it again here.
ryansig.gif

I'd love one if you get the chance tomorrow?

Please can you use these photos for the base...

Maggie
maggie2.jpg

Flip
flip.jpg

Harvey
harvey.jpg

Storm
storm.jpg

Fitz
Fitz1.jpg

As for which one I'd like a festive drawing of... hmm, hard to pick... I think I'll let Maggie get festive as she's the oldest!

Thanks a million!

Roo
x

I would LOVE one if you dont mind! Here are some piccies if you can...
You can draw which ever one is easiest, I guess blaise because that piccy is the cutest!

BLAISE
LeahsAnimals021.jpg

OLIVER
olie.jpg

DAISY
LeahsAnimals043.jpg

Thanks xxxxxxxxxxxx

Back