• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chillin.....

KerinTravis

Mama Doe
I love seeing my buns crashed out, or jus' "chilling"!! It's kinda cute n funny and their way of letting me know how content they are!!!! :D :D

tt1.jpg

tt2.jpg

tt3.jpg

tt4.jpg

tt5.jpg

tt6.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D

bunsxmas.jpg

OMG are you sure you've not stuck them together with glue, they're so loved up, so cute :D

SOAD said:
OMG are you sure you've not stuck them together with glue, they're so loved up, so cute :D

:lol: :lol: Nope, they're not glued together!! :shock: Treacle adores Travis, she follows him everywhere!! He's got her sussed though 'cos everytime she grroms herself, he comes along and plonks himself next to her putting his head where she's grooming so she licks him too!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: He's had to go to the vets a lot lately for teeth problems and she's spent the day there with him as she would pine like crazy at home on her own. The nurse said when they went to get Travis out she was thumping her feet ( I've never heard her thump!!! :shock: ) and trying to stop tem from taking him, and then the moment they brought him back, she was huddled over him and licking him as he came round!!! :love: He's only in it for the kisses though!!! I've only ever once seen him reciprocate!! blokes eh?! lol :p

Lovely pics - Treacle is so photogenic

Treacle is my lionhead x lop rescue bun. I got her from the RSPCA in October, it only took me a few persistant days to bond them, she is so well behaved and has such a lovely temprament despite all she's been through, I couldn't have asked for a more lovely bun to pair with my special lil' man!! :love:

She had a haircut yesterday though as her "skirt" was getting a bit too fluffy and tangled!! :?

bunsxmas.jpg

Nope, they're not glued together!! Treacle adores Travis, she follows him everywhere!! He's got her sussed though 'cos everytime she grroms herself, he comes along and plonks himself next to her putting his head where she's grooming so she licks him too!!!! He's had to go to the vets a lot lately for teeth problems and she's spent the day there with him as she would pine like crazy at home on her own. The nurse said when they went to get Travis out she was thumping her feet ( I've never heard her thump!!! ) and trying to stop tem from taking him, and then the moment they brought him back, she was huddled over him and licking him as he came round!!! He's only in it for the kisses though!!! I've only ever once seen him reciprocate!! blokes eh?! lol

awwwww bless.

Charliesangel said:
Awwww :love: :love:

That first piccie of Travis all stretched out is SOOOOOOO adorable :love:

xxx

He loves to be laid out like that, this is another one of him like that!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

bun1.jpg

bun7.jpg

travisbunny.jpg

bunsxmas.jpg

Ahhhhhhhhhhh so relaxed they look as though they are joined at the hip :lol: :lol:

Lovely Bunnies

Ali and Barney :D

They look so similar to my Marlon and Bella although the sexes are the other way around for me and Marlon is more grey than Treacle.

Flopped out bunnies are just so adorable, especially when they're flopped out together. :D

Back