• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

piccies of Gabriel

Ryo_the_rat

Warren Scout
well it has been quite a while since i posted some piccies of Gabriel here and he was quite annoyed with me over it and demanded a photo shoot! :roll: such a demanding little bun :lol:

100_5306.jpg

100_5310.jpg

100_5303.jpg

100_5308.jpg

aww - what a cute fluffster :D

I know it's just his top lip markings, but he looks like he has bugs bunny teeth in that last piccy :lol: If anyone can say 'what's up doc?' it's him - he's spent half his life at the vets hasn't he? Glad to see him looking so great after his wobbly start - well done :D

elve said:
aww - what a cute fluffster :D

I know it's just his top lip markings, but he looks like he has bugs bunny teeth in that last piccy :lol: If anyone can say 'what's up doc?' it's him - he's spent half his life at the vets hasn't he? Glad to see him looking so great after his wobbly start - well done :D

:lol: :lol: i never even noticed that! hehe

yep the poor fella has spent half his life at the vets, im glad to report he hasnt had to go for a few months though! :D his eye is still quite runny and needs regular bathing but he has managed to put some weight on now because he loves his oxbow timothy hay! :D

oh and loopju, under my bed is only that clean because i only got a new bed a couple of weeks ago so had a clear out when i was putting it up! should have seen what it looked like under my old bed-im surprised Gabriel good fit under there! :shock: :lol:

He's such a cutie!!! Lop x Lionhead, by any chance? Or does he just have really long untrimmed hair around his neck? :lol:

greydaze said:
He's such a cutie!!! Lop x Lionhead, by any chance? Or does he just have really long untrimmed hair around his neck? :lol:

yep hes a lionheadx. when he was a baby he didnt have much of a "mane" so i wast completely sure but as hes got older his hair has grown longer! :lol: he even has long whispy bits of fur by his bum too :shock: :lol:

Ryo_the_rat said:
greydaze said:

yep hes a lionheadx. when he was a baby he didnt have much of a "mane" so i wast completely sure but as hes got older his hair has grown longer! :lol: he even has long whispy bits of fur by his bum too :shock: :lol:

Ahhhh! He's very cute with the loppy ears over the mane! :D

Gabriel is as gorgeous in real life as those photos. He must have the biggest dog crate ive ever seen to live in!!!

i shall pass on all the compliments, although i dont think he needs them as he already thinks he can get away with murder for being so cute! :roll: :lol:

Back