• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Simba loves Hay! uh oh Nala has joined in!! New pics!

Diddeen

Wise Old Thumper
Well i have had trouble finding hay that simba and nala would eat much of.. pretty much gave up and have been giving them lots of dried grass to replace it. Until this weekend when i found a petshop near my parents who sell lovely hay that is basically a broken up bale.. thought id give it a go! Well it seems to be a total hit with Simba in particular.. ive put hay everywhere, in their hayballs, in a rolling the hay, in a basket within their cage and run, however today simba decided he wanted some more! (there was still plenty in his cage) First i heard a lot of rustling and found he had attacked the bag until it fell over and was helping himself:
simbahay1.jpg

He was there for ages digging and eating loads of it. Then i couldnt believe what i saw.. he came hopping through with Nala and sat looking at me like this! I couldnt stop laughing. The pic is a bit blurry as he wouldnt stop following me!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
simbahay2.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

awwww cheeky bun and in the last pic where hes got hay on his head it looks like hes saying ive not done anything honest :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What a cutie Simba is!! I dont even let my buns near the fresh box of hay, as they would trash it :shock: :lol:

xxx

awwwwwwwwwwwwww bless them both aww Simba really loves you doesnt he - maybe not as much as the hay tho :lol: :lol: :lol:

hehehehe thanks for your replies guys, he is still doing the same thing and wandering about with hay all over his head! :lol:

On another note u should see what my boyfriend bought me for my birthday! 2 poster sized framed photos, 1 of simba and 1 of nala!!! they are gorgeous! :D :D :D :D :D

Ahhhhhhhhh he's so cute Chris,

Iv'e got a small waste paper basket that I bring Barney's hay in from the shed, I just have to put it on the porch floor and he jumps right in the top of it, but then he can't move because he's too big for the bin!! :lol: :lol:

They are so funny some times the things they get up too!!! little darlings :p

Ali and Barney :D

Oh blimey.. now Nala has followed his example! :lol: If i stand the bag of hay up Simba just goes mad attacking it until it falls over so my floor is now covered in hay!! and now Nala goes around sporting a new hairdo aswell.. Look at the pair of em!! :lol: :roll: :lol: :lol:
hay2.jpg

hay1.jpg

Back