• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Are these OK?

Charliesangel

Warren Veteran
hay.jpg

Critter Berries
Critter Berries with Cranberry is a healthy treat that you will feel good about giving to your herbivore. The beneficial blend of grasses, herbs and cranberry has an enticing natural flavor that your pet will love. Tasty, fun and healthy...exactly what you look for it a treat. Nutritional Facts.

Recommended for: Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Chinchillas and Prairie Dogs

A healthy treat your pet will love and you will delight in giving. Critter Berries with Cranberry contain a blend of grasses, herbs and cranberry extract. A special blend of ingredients makes Critter Berries with Cranberry a tasty, fun, and healthy treat for your pet.

A beneficial blend of grasses, herbs and cranberry with an enticing natural flavor your pet will savor. Critter Berries with Cranberry has been personally taste-tested by pet rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas and prairie dogs across the country.

Rabbits, guinea pigs and other small pets have special dietary needs and require a treat that is both healthy and nutritious. Give your pet the very best by offering them convenient, economical and nutritionally well-balanced Critter Berries with Cranberry.

I know that some of you give your buns cranberry treat, and I was browsing on the Oxbow hay site and I came across these. Oxbow is a very reliable company (concerning health) and I thought that these treats must be nutritious and delicious for buns. Just wanted to check with you guys first though :wink:

xxx

'fraid I don't know, but I'm staying tuned for the answer too! Sounds like a top notch festive treat if they are good. :lol:

Hiya, I am sure if you follow the packet guidelines carefully the treats will be alright for your bunny :wink:
However, having said that, I personally choose not to fed any of our bunnies these kind of dried treats, as it can slow down gut movement and cause problems. Also teeth problems ultimately if you are not careful.

We tend to recommend giving fresh foods as treats instead, a small handful of herbs, a piece of carrot, or apple .
You cannot beat fresh foods for bunnies, they are packed with goodness, and bunnies appreciate them as much as commercial treats :wink: :)
It is down to individual choice though :) :wink:

Mine do get freshfoods as treats, I just thought I would get them something for christmas that they have never had before. I will just stick with the fresh foods then, and get them a toy or something else. Thanks Adele :D

xxx

Have a look at the ingredients list... if it's just herbs, grass & cranberry then that's great.

Tam

Have checked the ingredients and thats all thats in them Tam, they are good!

I know that they are expensive, and there aren't that many of them, but it is christmas and I've run out of good treats to buy! They have every toy ever invented, and they get fresh treats daily, so I thought that a yummy change would be nice.

xxxx

Back