• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Zena Rattie

Gem

Wise Old Thumper
Zena being a pest
000_2022.jpg

Look at me mummy
000_2021.jpg

Here I go..... bye mum
000_2020.jpg

I'm not that keen on rats (bad experience of the pest version), but she is really sweet!

She's not being a pest, she's obviously helping you! You're just from a far less intelligent species that you can't recognise what she's doing :lol:
The rats are far more superior to us, we just don't realise it!
Just like hammock chewing is their way of communicating with us..and mine are really shouting at me!
hamm.jpg

Peeing on my project is not helpful :roll:

Wow :shock: yours made short work of their hammock :shock:

Gem said:
Peeing on my project is not helpful :roll:

Wow :shock: yours made short work of their hammock :shock:

Maybe she was trying to smudge the ink to fix a spelling error? :lol:

Well, the hammock did last longer than expected. I got it at a rat show just over a month ago, and it's only today that it's finally all gone (they've taken done all that remained in that 'after' photo while I've been at work, so just the hanging straps remain!)

awww she is gorgeous!! Im bit of a rattyfan myself!! Mine come to work every day with me to School. they often 'help' with the marking!! hmmm explain that on parents evening!!!

here are my boys...
DSC01743Small.jpg

aww i love rats as pets - used to have them as kids, they would come with my ma to pick us up from school she would drive all the way there with them on her shoulders - the looks she used to get at traffic lights.

caz

I love going on the bus with my pair, several people have got off pretty quickly :lol:

Sara- gorgeous boys, I'd love to take mine to college with me

Back