• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

help - what's happened to chat??!!!

Tam locked it b/c she's busy sorting out the christ-moose appeal and can't keep an eye of things

oh she's put a message on now - I never saw any trouble - I will have to go and do some work now I guess :roll:

Hey Elve, I was going to say to you in the Humbug topic that you said you spend christmas on your own while you sons away and you like it.......................Well isn't this your First Furry Christmas, I don't think you're be VERY alone this year WHEEEEEEEEEK !!!!!

:lol: yes - my life sure has changed from last year - Wonder what NY resolutions I should make THIS year - last year I resolved to get A pet (just the one, small one!) - I like to do something revolutionary at NY....Maybe I will wear a skirt in 2006, with wellies of course! :shock:

elve said:
:lol: yes - my life sure has changed from last year - Wonder what NY resolutions I should make THIS year - last year I resolved to get A pet (just the one, small one!) - I like to do something revolutionary at NY....Maybe I will wear a skirt in 2006, with wellies of course! :shock:

Piccies :lol: :lol:

elve said:
:shock: :shock: A SKIRT!! I aint worn one for years cos you cant clamber into/out-of bunster pens in a skirt!! Well, not without frightening the neighbours anyway :lol: :lol: A piccie of Elve in a Skirt 'n' Wellies is a MUST.....!!! I am soooooo curious (OK nosey :roll: :roll: ) as to the 'trouble at'mill' on chat........Wonder who's had too many sherberts :roll: :roll: Jane and Buns xx

I miss all the gossip I do, I've been on here more or less none stop for the last two days, pop out for the afternoon and find I missed out on some sort of riot :lol:

Hannah: I'm sure that we'll have a general forum again once Tam's been able to sort it all out. Best not to try and drudge anything up, tho, as it'd be a 10-day suspension on your account. :wink:

Loppyju said:
SOAD said:
I am dying to know the gossip though :lol:

shhhhhh 10 day ban :shock:

really I don't want a ban, I would go mad, when I left the other week. I was going for good, but I managed to stay away about 6 days :oops: :lol:

Tree left the other week? :shock: There's some gossip I didn't know - hey we could get this thread up to 100 pages if we really work at it - but Test the Nation's on, and my piggies all want their hay :roll:

No ban on PMing Tree about gossip though - put her out of her misery!

Found a nice website for you too Tree - well I've had it ages on favourites - don't know what the food's like though :?
http://www.veganfamily.co.uk/yule.html

I had fried sosmix cakes and pasta bake for tea - vegan and delicious :D

elve said:
Tree left the other week? :shock: There's some gossip I didn't know - hey we could get this thread up to 100 pages if we really work at it - but Test the Nation's on, and my piggies all want their hay :roll:

No ban on PMing Tree about gossip though - put her out of her misery!

Found a nice website for you too Tree - well I've had it ages on favourites - don't know what the food's like though :?
http://www.veganfamily.co.uk/yule.html

I had fried sosmix cakes and pasta bake for tea - vegan and delicious :D

wicked thank you I'll take a look :D

Lol, you guys are too funny. :lol:

BTW, hannah, wasn't trying to say you'd get banned for that, just warning everyone not to talk about the drama. :wink:

Back