• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stunning Ladies - piggy lovers feast your eyes

sgprescue

Mama Doe
This is what you get when you feed your guinea pigs on the most expensive food you can buy..........absolutly stunning ladies :D I couldnt resist sharing these pics of my beautiful girls. This is Silver, Diamond and Ruby (silver agoutis) and Amber (safron satin) and Polly (golden agouti)

Cheryl
Sprowston guinea pig rescue

girls1.jpg

girls2.jpg

girls3.jpg

girls4.jpg

girls45.jpg

girls6.jpg

girls7.jpg

What food is it that you feed them, we want to try it with our three giddy pigs, There coats are lovely and shiny. :shock: :D :D

:love: Samantha

little treasure said:
What food is it that you feed them, we want to try it with our three giddy pigs, There coats are lovely and shiny. :shock: :D :D

:love: Samantha

Oxbow cavy cuisine :thumb: They are also bedded on megazorb which stops their coats from drying out

ooooh - food that not only produces gorgeous glossy piggies, but ones that sit perfectly still for the camera! I must get some!! :lol:

They glow :shock: :shock:

Beautiful spoiled girls - they deserve it :D :D
And look at them posing 8) 8)

BTW who makes the megasorb? Maybe if I am more specific the corn stores will find me some. They managed the fruit and fibre after I got all the details right.

......and the winner of the Miss Piggy 2005 contest is...........ALL OF THEM!! Wonder if that GP food gives hoomans a nice shiney head of hair too...... :? :? Jane and Buns xx

They were all very well behaved for their photo shoot, but then they are all very friendly anyway. These 5 live in a big c & c cage in my bedroom, right at the end of my bed. They are used to me being around because my pc is in my bedroom aswell so they often get to see me :D A lot of the other pigs wouldnt stay still long enough for me to take a group shot like that :lol:

Bluebunny - I get the cavy cuisine in 20kg sacks from SPH supplies, they order it in for me. Its expensive but then a for 5 pigs a sack lasts ages.

Cheryl

sgprescue said:
They were all very well behaved for their photo shoot, but then they are all very friendly anyway. These 5 live in a big c & c cage in my bedroom, right at the end of my bed. They are used to me being around because my pc is in my bedroom aswell so they often get to see me :D A lot of the other pigs wouldnt stay still long enough for me to take a group shot like that :lol:

Bluebunny - I get the cavy cuisine in 20kg sacks from SPH supplies, they order it in for me. Its expensive but then a for 5 pigs a sack lasts ages.

Cheryl
Do you order it online?

Message from Bob & Tim, my 2 boy piggies................. " Are these stunners avaliable for a good night out"? :D "We`re 2 handsome chappies who are always willing to show the girls a good time"! :love: :love: :love: :love:

the are gorgeous my other half is a piggy man and he was saying awwwwwww during the whold lot of pics! i shall be getting some of that food for mine!

Back