• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sophie would never make it as....

loopylop

Wise Old Thumper
an outdoor bunny! :lol: :lol:

We set up a run yesterday outside... we opened the patio door to let little miss sophie out....... would she go outside? :shock: :roll: :roll: Nope! She stuck her head out of the patio doors, smelt the fresh air and went back inside! :roll: We tried to get her out by coaxing her with some of her favourite dried fruit but she wouldn't even go as far as putting her paw on the floor outside! :lol: :lol: I even tried to gently push her out and she wouldn't budge!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Silly babbit!!! :lol:

Its too cold....thats what mine say anyway and run to the radiator. Have had them out for 5 minutes this morning, going out then coming back in to warm up and then braving it again they are now snoozing under the bed :lol:

What are they like! O/h had a chat with her after and said she should be lucky that she can come back in to the warm!!!!! :shock: :lol:

She doesn't like it in the summer too much either, she doesn't like the birdies singing! :roll: :roll:

well that air is definitely TOO fresh this morning - frozen solid doing the outside bunnnies (maybe I should just cram them all in the house??) :lol:

Haha, I would Elve! Its great cleaning soph out in the nice and warm living room!!!!!! Lucky babbit. doesn't know how good she has it! :lol: :lol:

Has she been outside before? Maybe in the summer she will get used to the nice, warm fresh air. I'm sure she will love the yummy grasses too!!

xxx

Hiya Leah!!!! :wave:

Yeh, she loves the grass outside!! But the noises of the birds and stuff freaks her out a little bit! :lol: We are thinking of getting her a harness for the summer for her to take her out little bits at a time to get used to it!! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SOAD said:
Awww, maybe she could see a cat.

You know, you could be right thinking about it! But usually is she sees the cat we know about it as she thumps her way around the place then!!!! But she could have seen it, it often camps out under our table and chairs on the decking! :roll:

Back