• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pictures of all my bunnies 8-)

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
I've taken some photos at long last, all of my bunsters are here, I got the camera out at tea time as they always are in the same place at the same time for food :D

Pippin and Buster

Pic327.jpg

Pic340.jpg

Pic348.jpg

I had to show a close up eye picture as I'm so proud of Buster and he's come through such a long journey with his eye's he was on med's so long

Pic337.jpg

here he is the night he came with his poorly eyes

0f58e7a5.jpg

Sharon and Ozzy

Pic353.jpg

Pic352.jpg

Pic363.jpg

Zippy, Scooby, Kovu and George

Pic391.jpg

Pic423.jpg

Pic420.jpg

Pic424.jpg

Pic375.jpg

Bramble and Thistle

Pic429.jpg

Pic443.jpg

Beatrix, Marley, Bob and Maisie

Pic453.jpg

Pic458.jpg

Pic457.jpg

Pic447.jpg

awww im so jealous
you have lots of buns and most of them live in the house wish i had my own place they would be everywere :lol:

Yeah he is, I was shocked when I picked him up from the vets, I never expected a rex. I was breaking my neck for a rex. They're like buses, I managed to get Kovu then a couple of weeks later I was given Buster.

ryanh72 said:
awww im so jealous
you have lots of buns and most of them live in the house wish i had my own place they would be everywere :lol:

they don't really live in my house, I have four house buns, but I brought all the others in for the winter. They'll go out when the weather is good.

Awwwwwwwwww Tree! I love your white buns, they are so cute!!!!!! Is ozzy the black one? I love the ears!!!!! Tooooo cute!!!!! :love:

OMG what BEAUTIFUL bunsters!! Dont think I'd mess wiv the three white ones!! :shock: :lol: :lol: As for the Rexes.......well, you know me and Rexes :love: :D :D Jane and Buns xx

loopylop said:
Awwwwwwwwww Tree! I love your white buns, they are so cute!!!!!! Is ozzy the black one? I love the ears!!!!! Tooooo cute!!!!! :love:

That's Sharon, Ozzy is he little white and brown one :D

JCO said:
OMG what BEAUTIFUL bunsters!! Dont think I'd mess wiv the three white ones!! :shock: :lol: :lol: As for the Rexes.......well, you know me and Rexes :love: :D :D Jane and Buns xx

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They are gorgeous Tree :D :D

I specially like the pic of the three white buns with the uppy eared one in the middle (sorry don't know which is which :oops: )

I love white rabbits :love: (I had better or Strawberry would do me in :lol: ) Not that he is too keen on Cherry :lol: :lol: :roll:

Gem said:
Red eyed whites :love: :love: :D

Awww likkle Beatrix :love:

They're all gorgeous Tree!!

I love REW's too, It's such a shame they are always the one's left in rescues.

Naughty Beatrix she's been playing up today :lol:

doorkeeper said:
They are gorgeous Tree :D :D

I specially like the pic of the three white buns with the uppy eared one in the middle (sorry don't know which is which :oops: )

I love white rabbits :love: (I had better or Strawberry would do me in :lol: ) Not that he is too keen on Cherry :lol: :lol: :roll:

Thank you, Zippy and Scooby are the REW lops and the lucky gentleman in the middle is George, well he was oringinally called Iceman he came all the way from littlecrittez in bonny Scotland.

elve said:
ooh those 3 white bunnies :love:

well done with Buster's eye - he's a lucky boy!

Well hopefully they will stay clear, my vet thought that after the daily injections stopped they would just flare up again. The one duct is either really damaged or he was born deformed. He's had loads of attemped flushes, but they just wouldn't flush but so far (touch wood) they've been ok. I have to clean them for him everynow and then, but I was cleaning them at least three times a day before as soon as they were cleaned the puss use to pour straight out. i never seemed to be able to empty the duct. He couldn't see because they were really swollen and they would bleed if I touched them. He'd try and wipe his eyes but he'd just use to smear the slim all over his face. All the other anti-biotics he had just didn't work at all, they would clear a bit, but once he'd come off the course they were bad again within a couple of days.

I'm so chuffed he seems to be ok, as I did think at one point I was being cruel keeping him alive. Bloody Gypsys they should of been locked up.

Back