• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

more pics

Rexy bexy

Mama Doe
hi i took these pics last week
this is louis he has stolen the carrot net which has a few carrots in. for him to get it, he had to jump on the wall then on a rabbit hutch and then full them off
ahhhh the the net has got me
SA400020.jpg

this is one of the babies, soz dont know the exact age about 16-18 weeks old
SA400023.jpg

Yeah Kovu is really greedy, hes getting a bit on the plump side too, I may be putting him on a diet. The thing is he'll eat more than his fair share of food, so the bigger bunnies don't get as much, because he's already eat their share. I worry that if I cut down their portions, he'll stll eat the same amout and the REW's wont get a look in :shock:

SOAD said:
Yeah Kovu is really greedy, hes getting a bit on the plump side too, I may be putting him on a diet. The thing is he'll eat more than his fair share of food, so the bigger bunnies don't get as much, because he's already eat their share. I worry that if I cut down their portions, he'll stll eat the same amout and the REW's wont get a look in :shock:
lol
all mine are greed they could eat for england if possible i have to control there food 1/2 a cup of pellets but they get lots of hay and veg, bet its hard to control food with a group of rabbits

becky

Kovu will still be plump, while the other three will look like bones wrapped in fur :lol: . I was watching him eat yesterday when I was taking the pictures and he really doesn't pause for breath. I may change them to excell light, is that lower fat then A&P.

SOAD said:
Kovu will still be plump, while the other three will look like bones wrapped in fur :lol: . I was watching him eat yesterday when I was taking the pictures and he really doesn't pause for breath. I may change them to excell light, is that lower fat then A&P.
:lol: :lol: :lol: lol
yep thats like casper(bro) and louis they eat like its there last meal
not sure how much fat excell light has

Back