• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Peebles, Connie and Penny

happybunny

Mama Doe
This year has been an awful year for my little guinea pigs. We have lost 3 to different illnesses.

Peebles we lost in March. She was 4 and she had been with us for 3 years. Her original owners took her back to the pet shop because the bunny they had did not like her. She was the sweetest little things and very vocal:

6624698a.jpg

Connie came to us in June after been dumped on the door step of the receptionist of our vet. She was tiny and very timid. We lost her after only a few months.

2737807f.jpg

Penny we got from a rescue about 18 months ago as a friend for Peebles. She had been dumped at the rescue full of mites with most of her hair missing from her back. She hardly ever made a sound. She became very bossy when we lost Peebels and really put Poser (our male) in his place. We lost her only a few weeks ago:

577d21a7.jpg

I'm so sorry about your losses. They look like they were very sweet and loving, and at least they had a good life towards the end. Rest in peace xxxxxx

Peebles, Connie and Penny will all be wheeking away together at The Bridge. They were very cute little piggies and I'm sure they had a good life whilst with you. Jane and Bunsxx

I'm sorry that you have had a sad year with your giddy pigs,I hope next year bring you lots more happy times.

My O/H is always wheeeeeking at his three giddys :roll: that are spending christmas inside untill the sun makes the grass grow again,and they can go back outside.

:love: Samantha

Popcorn free little giddys XXX

Aww :( - the sad bit about sharing our lives with these cute little babies - but they had a good life with you, lucky piggies :)

Back