• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Whoah this is starnge

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
I noticed this thread the other day from greydaze

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/t...art=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=1500

which basically said had this break down in it....

Who is Online
Our users have posted a total of 198973 articles
We have 1500 registered users
The newest registered user is big-si
but look at it now...

Our users have posted a total of 200834 articles
We have 1505 registered users
The newest registered user is big-si
In total there are 16 users online :: 8 Registered, 6 Hidden and 2 Guests [ Administrator ] [ Moderator ]
Most users ever online was 91 on Sat Nov 26, 2005 11:23 pm

how can it go up by five users but newest registered user is still big-si? I know he's suppose to be big, but surely he shouldn't of taken it up by five?

humm, I think the count might be users that are registered BUT the latest one is people that have activated their account. Sometimes spammers don't activate and that stops them showing.

Tam

praps Big Si is just greedy....

I think it is all about accounts being activated... on my forum as soon as someone registers their name appears, but is not counted until their account is activated.... depends on when the mods acitvate acounts, praps that day they activated 4 more accounts but no members who joined after Big Si... I think thats how it works..... could be wrong...... :lol:

Back