• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Piccies of Holly :-)

Scoot

Mama Doe
Here is the lovely Holly - remember, she had only just arrived and was still very nervous and panting a bit - she's just eaten her supper and thoroughly enjoyed it - it was a joy to see :D :D
Holly16dec051.jpg

[/img]
Holly16dec052.jpg

Holly16dec053.jpg

[/img]
Holly16dec054.jpg

Holly16dec055.jpg

[/img]
Holly16dec056.jpg

awww what a lovely bunnt, and what a pink bum! :shock: she looks nice and cozy on her vet bed :D now why is my vet bed never that white!!! :shock: :lol:

Aaaaaaaaw, what a sweetie!!!! She looks lovely. And, hey, Scoot, your Mum's looking pretty hot too!!!!!! :wink:

What lovely photos! I especially like the one of your mummy and Holly as well Scoot.

Is that the original vetbed? cos i have animate vetinary bedding and its sort of fluffy rather than that sheeps wool look - my dogs used to have the fluffy one now but i have no idea what that was

either way quinn has learnt how to shred his

Well arent you a pretty girl Holly :D She really is lovely Jay and John - and very lucky indeed to be in your special carexx :D

Back