• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

HOW MUCH AM I WORTH

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
malibu007.jpg

My name is Malibu and i was handed in to the rescue with mum , brother and sister . my previous bunny mummy loved me so much she left a donation of £1.64 for us all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi

£1.64!! Mind you - that's 41p per rabbit - carrots are dirt cheap aren't they? :shock:

GORGEOUS fluffy bunny though - love the name Malibu - remember I was going to pair a Malibu with a Pineapple a while back? :lol:

Good luck little bunnies - what's the mum look like?

mums just a bigger version of her daughter .
We ve named malibu s sister (who looks like her) martini and her brother(who is black) midnight .

dont know what dad looks like .... they kept him :evil:

Angie

bunnymadhouse said:
malibu007.jpg

My name is Malibu and i was handed in to the rescue with mum , brother and sister . my previous bunny mummy loved me so much she left a donation of £1.64 for us all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh ok then i will start the bidding at £1.64 hope it dont get to high though cause mailbu is gorgeousssssssssssssssssssss!!!! :love: :love: :love:

I met Malibu and family today and I wanted to bunny nap them all. Mum in particular is sooooooooooooo sweet.

Its a good job none of them were ready for rehoming yet as it would probaly meant me and the other half falling out when he found one (or more) had sneaked home with us.

Back