• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

fluffy pigsters

elve

Banned
today I gave these girls a haircut
pottytime.jpg

and their mommy too (ginger/white)
fluffsters.jpg

and got myself a whole new piggy!! Doesn't need feeding or mucking out either - would make lovely wigs for dolls, so I'm calling her Wiggy :lol:
newpiggy.jpg

My o/h kept on at me to cut chuckies hair,i cut her fringe and its taking ages to grow back!!!
i love my fuzzy chuckie!

you know you could get a hat made from that to keep you warm. I worked with an angora and she had to be groomed every 5 seconds (or so it felt!!) Well, a friend mad me a hat so i wouldn't get cold at my new job.

hi

:D Well Harriet was the 10th piggie to have a haircut this week - so there's enough fluff for Wiggy to have a mate - no babies though :no:

It grows so fast they wouldn't need to have babies - that's 2 months regrowth :shock: Although last time Harriet wouldn't sit still for anything as she was just a baby - she was very good today...mostly - It amazes me how good they all are with their haircuts - they just sit quietly on my lap! Only Abbie jumped up and down chattering furiously at me - I have become adept at keeping my fingers out of her mouth :lol:

Piccies of the shorn girlys tomorrow - they look tiny without all that hair :shock:

Here's the 'after' shot - still well covered! Must have been a nightmare for them to groom and find their caecal poops through those ringlets - although they were sooo pretty :)

poshgirls.jpg

aftercut.jpg

Now I wonder who's next for a haircut?? D'you think he'll keep still? :roll:

blur.jpg

oh you must remember these 3 lads - and how glad I was they were all boys...for some reason :roll: :lol: :oops:

3musketeers.jpg

Can I help it if all the females I adopted were pregnant and gave birth to gorgeous babies? :wink:

elve said:
oh you must remember these 3 lads - and how glad I was they were all boys...for some reason :roll: :lol: :oops:

3musketeers.jpg

Can I help it if all the females I adopted were pregnant and gave birth to gorgeous babies? :wink:
OMG!
Those three are lovely me want!!!!!!!!

doorkeeper said:
I meant Wiggy :wink:

oops :oops:

I know they are gorgeous piglets - the reason I've stopped posting pics of them is because I'm so anti-breeding that it pains me to think of anyone seeing a photo and going to a breeder for a piggie like mine - I didn't realise when I got them that they don't come up in rescue and are quite rare :(

There are so many smooth pigs needing homes in rescue or free ads - and they all have the same lovely piggy personality - My fav pig out of this bunch is a smooth pig called Derek...or is my fav pig the sheltie called Rudolf? Or maybe it's Lolly the peruvian - nah I love em all! :D

There's a gorgeous black piglet boy in Chesterfield RSPCA site I keep looking at....but no room for more :(

Back