• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blind Bernie Bunny's Gone Bonkers.....!!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
....she has spent the whole day trying to dig her way through the base of a plastic litter tray :roll: :roll: . All you can hear is the scrabbling of bunster feet as she frantically digs away. Every so often she has to just flop out as she has exhausted herself. There are woodshavings/hay all over her CARPETED :roll: :roll: pen and her hubby Ned has taken refuge on a chair!! Then just now in utter frustration at not being able to dig a hole through plastic Bernie picked up the litter tray and through it in the air :shock: :shock: It promptly landed on her head and she proceeded to binky around her pen with a red litter tray on her head :lol: :lol: She is one MAD bunster!! :lol: :lol: Poor old Ned is keepin' well out of the way... :roll: :roll: Jane and Bunsxx

Awwwwwww!!! Sophie digs angrily at hers too and then gives up!! We had to tie her litter tray to her crate otherwise she pulls it around and empties it all the time and then she gets covered in litter!!! What are they like eh! :roll:

Aww - Maa only did this for a few weeks when I first got her - phantom pregnancy I think - I'll know about it if she starts again now she's in my bedroom - all that over my bed - eeeek :lol:

Back