• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

To make the Ladies Swoon :-)

Scoot

Mama Doe
Well here you go :D as requested a few photos of me 8) 8) :lol:

Please have your smelling salts handy :lol:
scoot3.jpg

[/img]
Scoot2210501.jpg

Scoot2711501.jpg

[/img]
Scoot0007.jpg

Scoot2711507.jpg

[/img]
scootsofa.jpg

Scoot2711505.jpg

[/img]
scoot111111.jpg

I lurrvvee the piccies Scoot, you look such a hunk!!!

Love and Snuggle
Smokie bun
(ps dont tell Archie I was looking) :love:

tupperwarequeen said:
thud

thud

thud

(btw that was Flossie, Daisy and Maisie all passing out in a dead faint at the sight of such a hunk)

xxxx

:lol: :lol:

I.m swooning too Scoot :D

i think ill have to keep my 2 girls locked in their hutches incase they see you otherwise they will be tranced by your looks :lol:

Not letting Holly see these otherwise she'll never bond with me when mum lets us finally get together!! I just can;t compete with you Scoot! :wink: :wink:

Oh I can feel an 'attack of the vapours comin' on'......!!! What a dream-buck....... :wink: :wink: My Does are now swooning!! Jane and Bunsxx

Scoot you are a spoilt little bunny!! But i can't see why anyone wouldn't want too spoil such a stunner!!!

Bindi would like to be your friend but i would be a bit worried that you wouldn't have any room on that comfy chair :D

bunnymadhouse said:
Hope is franticly trying to ring a taxi. Shes packed all her stuff :shock: :?

She would make such a lovely girlfriend for scoot, so beautiful :D If she happens to get the address wrong and ends up here though we wouldn't be at all disapointed :D :wink:

Back