• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone elses bunnies....

hannah

Alpha Buck
Pick paint off the walls?

Have heard of bunnies stripping wallpaper (mentioning no names Beatrix) but does anyone have bunnies who like to pick the paint off the walls. We have a slight paint peeling problem in our bedroom and the bunnies have taken it upon themselves to pull all the paint off the walls. Am thinking of hiring them out as professional paint strippers! :lol:

My mum and dad hate my bunnies coming over for Christmas because Billy likes to strip the wallpaper :lol:

At home they seem to like the white gloss around the door frames. I have now put white L-shaped cornering (from Homebase) around some and also any cornering in the house I want to keep NEAT!

As they have got older they have stopped this but I immediately supplied them with loads of fiddle sticks to occupy their little teeth :D

My two have plenty of things to chew but for some reason the paint is so appealing, I even dont object that much when they chew the bed struts!!!

.... also try giving them a mineral lick because they might be trying to get minerals but I may be just talking rubbish :oops:

I think actually they just like being naughty buns!!

Bunnysam said:
.... also try giving them a mineral lick because they might be trying to get minerals but I may be just talking rubbish :oops:

I think actually they just like being naughty buns!!

i think so too, smokie had a mineral lick and decided one morning at 4 in the morning to crunch it!!!!

Archie has had a little chew on the plaster but I dont think its quite as interesting/yummy as paint :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mine for some reason love he skirting boards. I nearly had a fit the first time I saw Fidget trying to eat the gloss... but it seems to have no adverse effects on her, thank god.

Daisy had a ball chewing through my phone charger yesterday, when it was plugged in and hidden. Of all the things to chew! I was just glad she was ok though, no shocks!

Back