• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello Mark and Shell!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
just me Polly saying hi. I've just been having a cuddle with my foster mum and then had a mad 10 minutes with my toys..so now I'm having a lay down to rest...you can see my pretty caramel coloured tum!
Pollyplay.jpg

See you on Saturday! :D

What a pretty bunny! ( sorry for peeking in on your message mark and shell :oops: ) She's gorgeous though.

Scoot said:
WELL HELLO POLLY :wink: :p :p :p :D

Well if she has the scootmiesters approval she is one hot bunny :D

Jill she is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gorgeous, i am like a hyperactive child i just can't wait :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Polly sweetie can't wait to meet you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

just in case some people haven't seen the other thread..Polly didn't go to live with Mark and Shell cos she fell in love with Mark and not Millie :shock: Flirty girl with Mark but naughty with Millie who tried his best to hide! So Shell and Mark took Tilly instead an equally beautiful little miss who didn't scare Millie (well not much anyway! :lol: )

Back