• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bindi loves Maya

JIMGRACIE

Mama Doe
I took Maya to the vets yesterday for a check up on his eyes. His eyes still aren't perfect but the gunk that comes out of his tear ducts isn't so thick and is easier to clean off his fur!! I guess he doesn't have anymore pain in his tear ducts either, because he seems much happier!!

Here is Maya having a sniff around the kitchen.

PC110144.jpg

I cleaned out Mayas hutch before i popped him back in, and left the carrier on the floor. I let Bindi out for her run around, while i cleaned out her hutch. After annoying the dog, by hopping through to the kitchen and sitting right by the kitchen door, (where the dog could see her but not get to her!!), Bindi came back outside and made herself at home in Mayas carrier.

I tried everything to get her out, and ended up taking the lid off. Even then she woundn't budge.

PC130164.jpg

Lol, I jumped when I saw this thread... I thought you were talking about me!

Lol, and this Bindi does like your bunnies :wink:

I think that Bindi thought Maya was getting too much attention. And she wanted to know why he kept going into the carrier and she hadn't been in her arrier for ages!!

Back