• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The des res

Sooty

Mama Doe
It's been complete for a couple of weeks and we are all still getting used to it
novunsorted048.jpg

OMG, that isn't a cage, it's not even a condo, it's a MANSION!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: If I got Skittles one of those, she'd NEVER come out of it! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes although separated at the mo as Star has not been bonded yet. Pic quality not the best as its from the phone. Its 90cm deep about 2m long and ceiling height. Built all by me....proud moment :D

Wow!!!!! Fiona thats fab!!!! Do you wanna come down and build me one!!!! Thats Brilliant!

just made it from ply, hardboard, and regular wood. Oh, a bit mesh and run panels. My dad taught me well :lol: :lol: :lol: (and hubby was away working for a week...was up every night til 1am coz had work during day)) :D :D :D

Aren't you clever, I think I will have to sack David and get you to do all mine in future.

Star is still single at the mo but in the new year i will get her "done" and try and bond with the other two

Back