• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wild rabbits

Inimical Me

Wise Old Thumper
I know a few people around have adopted wild rabbits. I love them, and I'd love to see some pics! So everyone who has a wild bun, pictures would be lovely :) . Pretty please!

newtraceyrabbits018.jpg

our wild bun Sweetpea when she was still a baby

Ah,your Katie looks abit like my Gabbie,don't think she's a wild one,the RSPCA told me she was a crossbreed!!!! but you never know.

nemmie

Sweet pea was found shut in a garage . she was few weeks old when we got her and my sister hand reared her.
She is very skittish and is still very skinny . we cant release her as she wouldnt know how to fend for herself

Here's a pic of my wild bunny Harvey.

I found him lying injured in the road on Easter Sunday.....of all days!!!
He is blind in one eye and has problems with his back teeth but he runs around the house and his bunny-run like a bunny possessed. I also have a wild bunny girl that I adopted through an animal rescue. When she's been spayed they will be able to go in together.

Harvey is a real character and I love watchin' his comical antics...he has me in stitches... he is so adorable.

BUNNY1.jpg

Aww they're lovely bunnies! :D

I brought Bramble from a breeder who said he was a cross-breed.. but he looks like a wild one! :shock:

*Red* said:
I brought Bramble from a breeder who said he was a cross-breed.. but he looks like a wild one! :shock:

I've had so many over the years that I could pass off as wild ones :lol: Once someone came to look at my buns and the daft woman said to her daughter "ooh look - wild ones!" they were lionhead cross breeds and had tufts on top of their heads! :roll:

Ooh here's one of them actually, this is Anastacia she's about 4 now and has lost her tuft

redagouti.jpg

As you can see she's a bit redder than a wild one and her eyes are a little smaller. She's a Lionhead x Belgian Hare and MY can she run fast! She features on the BRC website as an example of a Red Agouti :D

Back