• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daisy!

Inimical Me

Wise Old Thumper
Oooo, what's this?!
Daisy01.jpg

This smells promising!
Daisy02.jpg

Aha! So this is where she keeps this stuff!
Daisy03.jpg

Who? Me? I did nothing!
Daisy04.jpg

What is this thing you keep flashing in my face?!
Daisy05.jpg

And I just have to post these ones...Daisy, bless her, she's quite timid (due to a load of stuff she hasn't been handled as much as I'd like since I got her, she's been looked after by other people when I've had to go away a lot)...and anyway, tonight was the first time she's felt comfortable enough to lie down anywhere outside of her cage. Not much, but I'm chuffed :D .

DaisyLaid01.jpg

DaisyLaid02.jpg

^I know, I got so excited I nearly frightened her to death jumping off my bed to take a photo! Her cage was open for her to lie in and everything...but, underneath the towels in the picture is my other Rabbit's cage...and Daisy pines after other rabbity friends I think. Unfortunately, Fidget tries to bite Daisy's face off at every opportunity. So, I think her location to lie in might be her pining away for Fidget :lol: She won't leave her alone, being all sniffy and friendly, even though Fidget clearly just wants to kill her! :( Poor thing.

what a little cutie.

ooh and its great to hear that she is getting more relaxed with you too. i look forward to hearing more stories soon!

Daisy says thank you for the lovely comments everyone - they're going to her head!

As for her big feet, would you believe that they're her feet after she's grown into them :lol: . She's only a baby, but when I got her she was this little thing with ridiculous ears and feet!

Inimical Me said:
Daisy says thank you for the lovely comments everyone - they're going to her head!

As for her big feet, would you believe that they're her feet after she's grown into them :lol: . She's only a baby, but when I got her she was this little thing with ridiculous ears and feet!

Oh, that mustve been SOOOOOO cute!!! :love:

Back