• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Benny boy has gone

BOO

Young Bun
Well my lovely bunny benny has passed away - he was only 2 years old but got EC a few months back which caused fits.

On Saturday he had 2 nasty fits where he fell on his back & started spinning - so scary to see, and he just couldn't recover. We think the fits caused brain damage or a stroke & the vet saturday gave him valium but said she couldn't really do anymore for him.

On monday we decided he had suffered enough & had him put to sleep.

He was plagued with bad teeth, ear infections, ear mites & fits so I know now he is finally happy & healthy & eating as many carrots as he can!

So sorry that you have had to let Benny cross over The Bridge :cry: :cry: . But as you say he is now guaranteed healing and will meet up with all our Bridge Buns. Binkey Free Benny. Jane and Bunsxx

It was kinder to let Benny go and he will be well and strong and having fun now at Rainbow Bridge.

Binky_Free_x_27630.gif

thanks everyone for your kind words. So hard getting used to not having a bunny following me about, will definitly take a while. Thanks again though I know you all understand.

Back