• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fluff has gone

bunnymyhoney57

Warren Scout
My darling little boy has gone to the Rainbow Bridge.
We tried so hard to help him fight snuffles and pneumonia but he wasnt strong enough.I couldnt bare to see him suffer every time he tried to catch a breath and he didnt want us to cuddle him he was so sore.His little body was so thin and he didnt want to eat, not even his favourite parsley which was all he had in the last two days.
He was a truly brave boy with his other problems too and I shall miss him so.
My darling Fluff a luff xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'd like the memory of me to be a happy one.
I'd like to leave an afterflow of smiles when life is done.
I'd like to leave an echo whispering softly down the ways.
Of happy times and laughing times and bright and sunny days.
I'd like the tears of those who grieve, to dry before the sun.
Of happy memories that I leave when life is done.

Fluff will be healed now he's over The Bridge. He will take with him all the love you gave. Binkey Free Fluff. Jane and Bunsxx

I am so sorry that you have lost your beautiful Fluff. I hope you don't mind me posting this favourite one of mine

Fluff.jpg

Thinking of you

hearts_floating_around_heart_md_wht.gif

He'll be turning a few heads at the bridge - that's for sure.

Sounds as though he is at least free of the suffering - which is little consolation for you I know., it is really painful to lose that special one :cry:

Take care

Martin+Pam

Fluff a Luff

Abig thankyou to everyone for their heartfelt goo dwishes at my recent loss. It does make the sadness feel slightly lighter when you know that other bunny people out there care.
Happy Xmas to you all................................
Lynne
and her now 16 buns
and one ginny-here for xmas hols-

Back