• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

banging my head on A BRICK WALL?

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
new buns in today.
new buns......... old story. :? :cry:
1 female less than 9 months old , had 2 litters and probably more on way. :evil:
4 buns and a donation left of less than £2 :shock: :evil:

Thats it tonight. bubble bath couple of sherbets and hope i feel better in morning.

night
Angie

ugh, people are so heartless sometimes. The least they can do is leave some money with them to insure that they have a good new life.... :cry:

xxx

Do people have no shame? :twisted:
I think you have the patience of a saint Angie. Thank goodness there are people like you around.

some people are so heartless
your helping them out by taking their rabbit or maybe your helping the rabbit because if they want to hand it over to someone else obviously they dont care about it and they are better off with you

/

Angie know how you feel..can't remember exact amount but when I had Faith Alfie and their 6 babies the woman handed me a fistful of change...about £3.26 :shock: :evil:
Today I had in a beautiful brown/multi lop girl called Pepper...will post pics soon..her owners were sad to let her go but she was fighting with the other bun....and they did give me a decent donation........2 different sides of the same coin....

Ugh... I don't see how anyone would get a pet without doing some research!!! I even did research before getting my hammy, Slinky.

There are only two situations in which I would give my bunny Skittles to a shelter: 1) If I was diagnosed with a disease which made me unable to care for him, or 2) If he was diagnosed with a problem which could be fixed and by fixing have a full, happy life, but the surgery(s) would be 1000's of dollars I couldn't come up with.

Either way, I would give the shelter more than a few dollars to help out!!! How awful! :evil:

Angie, I don't know how you keep your spirits up with all these kinds of people... I'd be much too tempted to give them a verbal lashing.

Angie, and ALL you Rescues, I just dont know how you do it. It would be banged up in Holloway having been convicted of MURDER if I had to cope with the sort of MORONS who find their way to you. Honestly, some people are just SO B***DY IGNORANT :evil: :evil: !! Bet they found some cash for all the Christmas Shopping they'll no doubt be doing :roll: :roll: ......Grrrrrrrrrrr !! Jane and Bunsxx

Back