• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

some piccies....

becki_moorcroft

Warren Scout
here are my new three bunnies, 2 longhairs and one smooth, all very gorgeous, the two fluff-butts are super friendly and really trusting, which i was quite surprised by the other ones a little more aloof and nervous - but with time.... i'm thrilled to bits and these are my first rescues so its a big step for me.

Plus i think they're my christmas pressie, as i didn't want anything, the fact that my parents picked them up saving me the £40 train fair!! i still had to pay for the bunnies tho, go figuer?? so come christmas morning i'm expecting a large bag of brocholi lol and maybe a new run??? well see what santa brings... anyhoo onto the bunnies.

holly.gif

holly

belle.gif

belle

and

jingle.gif

jingle

aren't they just sweet hearts....

i've got some more piccies of the rest of the gang (now i've got 8 jumps in excitment) but i'll have to post them later as im late for work, oops, that what cute bunnies can do lol

Aww cute bunsters!! :love: :love:

And your Holly looks a bit like my Holly!! (My pic donsen't do her justice really, I'm hoping my Holly will get more of a mane soon as she is supposed to be a Lionhead)

Back