• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The time is coming...

Toby

Banned
Well….the time is coming. This Friday our Toby will be another year wiser at 14. I am planning on taking him to see his son and daughter (owned by my cousin Emily) if the weather is okay. He will have to wear his blue collar because his daughter is the spitting image of him (and yes I have taken the wrong one home before :roll: :roll: ) and yes Toby still looks as glam as his younger daughter tee hee. Though I am not so sure he will be as happy to see his boy. :roll: :lol:
He has just woken up so his a bit messy :?

12_12_05x.jpg

12_12_052x.jpg

12_12_056x.jpg

oh my what a handsome bunny he is :love: and what a brilliant age! i hope Gabriel can challenge that age :lol:

give him birthday snuggles from me on friday!

Hoppy Birthday Toby!

My Zack will be 8 in 2006... his doe was 8 when she died and both showed they were old... he's doing very well, what's your secret?

Thanks everyone Ill pass those messages onto Toby.
Bindi no secret, i don't know how he does it. His just strong I suppose. Do you want your Zack to be on my Golden Bunnys site I am making? :)

I think his kids are about 5/6 years now so yeah getting on, but you wouldn't know to look at them :) I know one of his children died already of old age :shock: :(

Back