• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

the Velveteen lop

Rexy bexy

Mama Doe
look what i got to see the wkend

Rexlop.jpg

i adore these lol, but i just wish they could have shorter ears :( if they did im sure id have a bunch, i love the english type its just the ears, it doesn't seem right to me, maybe im a freak lol, but gorgeous bunny, lucky so-n-so... who was showing it?

becki_moorcroft said:
i adore these lol, but i just wish they could have shorter ears :( if they did im sure id have a bunch, i love the english type its just the ears, it doesn't seem right to me, maybe im a freak lol, but gorgeous bunny, lucky so-n-so... who was showing it?
there ears rnt as long as the english lops ones as they dont touch the floor i think there 16" measured from ear to ear
soz cant remember the stud name of the person showing it

Blimey Becks, I was only askin' you about Rex-Lops the other day!! Quite an achievement for the breeder I guess... A lovely lookin bun but I still hold a special place in my heart for the uppy- eared Rexes!! Think it maybe cos my first ever bun was a Black Otter Rex. Jane and Bunsxx

JCO said:
Blimey Becks, I was only askin' you about Rex-Lops the other day!! Quite an achievement for the breeder I guess... A lovely lookin bun but I still hold a special place in my heart for the uppy- eared Rexes!! Think it maybe cos my first ever bun was a Black Otter Rex. Jane and Bunsxx
yep i was thinking that :lol:

Back