• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gone......

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
.....but NEVER forgotten.Billie passed away on 22nd June 2005 aged 6.5 years. He was a bun with a story to tell.....Rejected by his mum :cry: Hand reared by me for 2 weeks (sleeping in my airing cupboard between syringe feeds :roll: :roll: ), then fostered by another doe........then taken back on by his birth mother :shock: :shock: Billie had epilepsy causing several minor seizures in his sleep EVERY DAY :shock: :shock: He survived EC although he had a permanent slight head-tilt. In his last two years he had 3 strokes resulting in the paralysis of his right front leg and loss of most of his sight. He developed an abdominal tumour and he also went deaf :shock: :shock: But Billie-Bunny was a very happy,VERY GREEDY boy. His passing was peaceful.....he fell asleep in my arms and just did not wake up. He had lots of lady bun friends too and I am sure he enjoyed his life. Here he is...
rabbits460.jpg
Jane and Bunsxx

He looks such a little sweetie and in spite of all his ailments.....binky free at the Bridge little man, free from all that ailed you.....

oh what a sad story. what a courages bun he was and what a wonderful person you must be to have helped him through all that.

Angie

oh what a sad story. what a courages bun he was and what a wonderful person you must be to have helped him through all that.

Angie

Angie

Back