• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yipeeeeeeeeeee We Got Him (new photo)

Loppyju

Mama Doe
We picked him up from Janice (arc) this morning and he is soooooooooo tiny with PINK eyes :love:

Copper and Jr (no name yet) had a good ole Popcorn session in the pet carrier on the way home and have settled down for a nap TOGETHER.

CopperandJr.jpg

CopperJr.jpg

2 more photo's :D
JrSofa.jpg

Copperjrhead.jpg

hi

AWWWWWW :D :D I'm squealing like a piggy looking at these cuties!! :lol:

My red haired piggy had red eyes too - I love them (I rehomed her :shock: )

Junior is a great name :wink:

Ahhhh :love: I love to see the big lads with their little boys :D
I hope they will be very happy together. Copper really does look as if he is smiling - definitely pleased with his little friend methinks 8)

I got up 4 times in the night 8) as I was so worried Copper would EAT :twisted: the little one but all that happened was I woke them up evertime :shock: . They are still happy chattering away and popcorning so I think I can calm down a bit now :wink:

I separated all the rest of the 2 groups of babies today from their mums and paired up 4 month old with Jr's other brother today. He just thinks that he has now got a second mum. The happy squeaking noise has to be heard to be believed.

Copper and Jr look quite snuggled up together, long may they stay that way.

Janice

jrn1310 said:
I separated all the rest of the 2 groups of babies today from their mums and paired up 4 month old with Jr's other brother today. He just thinks that he has now got a second mum. The happy squeaking noise has to be heard to be believed.

Copper and Jr look quite snuggled up together, long may they stay that way.Janice

Janice we are so pleased with him (even my hubby likes him :shock: ) he's made Copper so happy :p . I wish I had got 2 babies from you now (not sure if that would have worked :roll: ) it's so much fun watching them :love:

Here's another photo :wink:
CopperJnrDinner.jpg

Back