• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sweet dreams

till sunbeams find you, sweet dreams that leave your worries behind you
...................... :D

DSC01458.jpg

ryanh72 said:
awwww shouldnt he be sleeping indoors or does he like camping :lol:

It was taken in the summer so it was nice and warm, however saying that he does sleep outside even when it is cold :roll: :roll: :roll:

Coo - youve made me start singing that song and I cant stop now!! I love momma Cass' voice :D

Love the pic tooxx!

If he hadn't been snoring I just bet you'd have had a good check to make sure he was breathing :shock: :lol: :lol: !!! Mine can still give me a heart attack when they sleep like that!! :D :D Jane and Bunsxx

JCO said:
If he hadn't been snoring I just bet you'd have had a good check to make sure he was breathing :shock: :lol: :lol: !!! Mine can still give me a heart attack when they sleep like that!! :D :D Jane and Bunsxx

Yep he would have got a good old prod :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

desdi said:
how happy does he look?

do you put something special in the water? he looks soooo relaxed!

100% VODKA :lol: :lol: No really just boring old plain H2O :D
Sidney finds life very tiring, he did a binky once and then slept for hours after, he was quite shocked as were we when his body left the ground. He loves to sleep and snores really loud :shock: :D

Back