• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

BIB Christmas mission

To guard all presents for santa paws 8) 8) 8)

DSC01637.jpg

Right have counted said gifts

DSC01639.jpg

Right now to guard them 8)

arh glad to see millie has started renovate his new abode! :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll:

ohhh what screen have you got mark?

bunnylove said:
arh glad to see millie has started renovate his new abode! :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll:

ohhh what screen have you got mark?

Fujitsu 42 inch :D :D We love it :D :D :D

Millie ventured to the 2nd level of his castle today, bless him he was a bit panicked at first but then he realised he could get out the drawbridge, he is so lovely :love:

THATS A 42" PALSMA Tv :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: I'M on my way 8) 8) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Glad to see Millie on the case 8) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Scoot said:
THATS A 42" PALSMA Tv :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: I'M on my way 8) 8) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have made up the spare bed, carrots are chopped and oats are ready, what shall we watch first, we have surround sound too so nice and loud :D

Scoot said:

well i have a 50 inche pioneer plasma, with suround sound and sub woofer and amp! whos ya comin to now baby! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok, I've seen it alot, but I need to know... What is BIB? Is that what the police force is called over in the UK? :oops: :oops: :oops:

bunnylove said:
Scoot said:

well i have a 50 inche pioneer plasma, with suround sound and sub woofer and amp! whos ya comin to now baby! :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's not all about the size Eve!!!!!!!

Mark said:
bunnylove said:
Scoot said:

yes it is and anyone that tells you its not there lying! :lol: :lol:

greydaze said:
Ok, I've seen it alot, but I need to know... What is BIB? Is that what the police force is called over in the UK? :oops: :oops: :oops:

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: no there just called the police or the olf bill

if we tell you we will have to kill ya! :lol: :lol: :lol:

it stands for BUNS IN BLACK! (black rabbits)

bunnylove said:
Mark said:
bunnylove said:
Scoot said:

:shock:

Does that mean that it's true that men with big feet have big ............... :wink:

Mark said:
bunnylove said:
Mark said:
bunnylove said:
Scoot said:

Does that mean that it's true that men with big feet have big ............... :wink:

YEP! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bunnylove said:
Mark said:
bunnylove said:
Mark said:
bunnylove said:
Scoot said:

YEP! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WOW :shock: :oops: :wink:

Mark said:
bunnylove said:
Mark said:
bunnylove said:
Scoot said:

:?: :?: :?: :?: Explain please Auntie Shell and Auntie Eve :shock:

Back