PDA

View Full Version : names for a new bunny!

sparklefairy
10-12-2005, 04:12 PM
This is just for fun! I've had my little guy for a week now and still no name :? poor little thing, with being nameless and having to put up with my bossy madam, gypsy, !
I've thought of a name nearly everyday! including
Dreamer
Pligrim
Storm
Thunder
Blizzard
( thelast three came about after all the foot stamping and little tiny growl at gypsy!) :D
he's a tiny 14 week old french lop, black and white. I've been having trouble posting his pic, but he's soooooo cute!
any sugestions??

smokiemistyozzy
10-12-2005, 04:16 PM
I like storm

anna
10-12-2005, 06:03 PM
Pilgrim is quite cool! Like the horse in the Horse Whisperer?

sarsimp
10-12-2005, 06:14 PM
How about Thud? :shock:

greydaze
10-12-2005, 09:46 PM
I also like "storm" or "stormy." :lol:

honeybunny
10-12-2005, 10:33 PM
how about Minstrel?

BlackCat
10-12-2005, 11:23 PM
My first lop was called Stormy. He was the best, and the only lop I've ever truly loved (I'm an uprighty ears bunny person really)

Camellia
11-12-2005, 05:01 AM
Out of those I like pilgrim! lol this is my list of names for future rabbits though :P I add to it everytime i see a name i like...so far its just mainly "spaceish" names lol; Here's the male ones:

Acer
Akan
Astrid
Baize
Beyer
Bajin
Bracker
Braes
Briggs
Bruxelles
Bunsen
Cuyo
Cepheus
Cadmus
Caspar
Cyrus
Gibbs
Hibbs
Hajek
Hasek
Hobbes
Jansky
Jyuro
Kippes
Konsai
Kaajym-star of constellation Hercules
Kajov
Kazak
Kevo
Kiev
Koen
Kozai
Kunzak
Kuopio
Kupe
Kuperus
Liebe
Maasym- star of constellation Hercules
Masaryk
Masayo
Neuvo
Noel
Piccolo
Saijo
Secombe
Sedov
Tethys-Jupiter’s satellite
Tacitus
Tedesco
Tetrix
Thisbe
Xanthe
Xanthippe
Zyskin

All the ones that don't have a - and something next to it are names of asteroids. lol. I like unique names ^.^

Rushie
11-12-2005, 08:52 AM
Wow, Camellia! You looking to get a lot of new bunnies in the future to use up all those names! :lol:

I like Storm as well :D

Kate

sparklefairy
11-12-2005, 10:56 AM
Wow! lot's of names! I also like unique names! :) i thought Gypsy was different for a rabbit, untill I heard of at least 4 other buns called gypsy! my other rabbit was called Bilbo, over 9 years ago before the lord of the rings films came out!. I bet there's 1000000's of Bilbo's now! :) ( still miss my big guy! hope he doesn't think I've replaced him :( )
thanks for all the names and sugestions! :) I think I'm going to call the little guy Storm! :) yeeeeeaaaay! he's named at last!!