• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

names for a new bunny!

sparklefairy

Wise Old Thumper
This is just for fun! I've had my little guy for a week now and still no name :? poor little thing, with being nameless and having to put up with my bossy madam, gypsy, !
I've thought of a name nearly everyday! including
Dreamer
Pligrim
Storm
Thunder
Blizzard
( thelast three came about after all the foot stamping and little tiny growl at gypsy!) :D
he's a tiny 14 week old french lop, black and white. I've been having trouble posting his pic, but he's soooooo cute!
any sugestions??

My first lop was called Stormy. He was the best, and the only lop I've ever truly loved (I'm an uprighty ears bunny person really)

Out of those I like pilgrim! lol this is my list of names for future rabbits though :p I add to it everytime i see a name i like...so far its just mainly "spaceish" names lol; Here's the male ones:

Acer
Akan
Astrid
Baize
Beyer
Bajin
Bracker
Braes
Briggs
Bruxelles
Bunsen
Cuyo
Cepheus
Cadmus
Caspar
Cyrus
Gibbs
Hibbs
Hajek
Hasek
Hobbes
Jansky
Jyuro
Kippes
Konsai
Kaajym-star of constellation Hercules
Kajov
Kazak
Kevo
Kiev
Koen
Kozai
Kunzak
Kuopio
Kupe
Kuperus
Liebe
Maasym- star of constellation Hercules
Masaryk
Masayo
Neuvo
Noel
Piccolo
Saijo
Secombe
Sedov
Tethys-Jupiter’s satellite
Tacitus
Tedesco
Tetrix
Thisbe
Xanthe
Xanthippe
Zyskin

All the ones that don't have a - and something next to it are names of asteroids. lol. I like unique names ^.^

Wow, Camellia! You looking to get a lot of new bunnies in the future to use up all those names! :lol:

I like Storm as well :D

Kate

Wow! lot's of names! I also like unique names! :) i thought Gypsy was different for a rabbit, untill I heard of at least 4 other buns called gypsy! my other rabbit was called Bilbo, over 9 years ago before the lord of the rings films came out!. I bet there's 1000000's of Bilbo's now! :) ( still miss my big guy! hope he doesn't think I've replaced him :( )
thanks for all the names and sugestions! :) I think I'm going to call the little guy Storm! :) yeeeeeaaaay! he's named at last!!

Back