• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

''Mum, when are you......

Nicola C

Mama Doe
......going to build us our 2nd level in our dog cage. You keep promising......
Waitingforabus.jpg

We're getting fed up of this card board box now. If you don't do it this w/end we are going to hide behind the futon and never come out.....''
Hiding.jpg

I think Mia and Mea are trying to tell me something!! And yes, it's impossible to get them from behind the futon without food!!
Nicola x

Awwww so cute!! :D :D It always amazes me how buns just love to climb up onto things yet they are not SUPPOSED to like heights!! :roll: :roll: :D :D Jane and Bunsxx

Hopefully they will get a new one this w/end, we have all the wood and stuff, so fingers crossed! They are still behind the futon. I have no idea why they like it there so much or perhaps they are still sulking :)
Nicola x

thats so sweet...

on the bunny second floor theme have bought o/h a jigsaw for chrimbo so he can make one for the bunnies :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

sshhhh dont tell him

They are soooooo cute. :love: :love: :love:

Squidgy used to spend a lot of time under the spare bed, and recently he's taken to sitting under the hutch. Maybe they just like it cos it's dark. I know Squidgy likes to take his walkman and listen to classical music to relax. :D

Mine have had their dog crate up since last Sunday, I only lock them away at bedtime, the rest of the time they have the door open and a space in the spare bedroom. A shelf is on my to do list too. I've taken the measurements but that's as far as I've got so far.

Rabswood

Back