• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just for Jane @ Warwick!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
As promised Jane..pics of the girls in one place!
Poppet..speyed and vacs 10 months old
Poppet1.jpg

Faith ( a real darling!) speyed vacs for myxi 9 months old
Faith.jpg

Iris not speyed vacs myxi...6-7 years old
Irc.jpg

Lupin..has snuffles being treated...big girl and independent with it! 1 year old
Lupin.jpg

Lucy 5 years old ..speyed (from Lowerstoft) vacs myxi
1.jpg

Polly..13 weeks vacs myxi..( a favourite of mine! :oops: )
Polly1.jpg

Flora 13-14 weeks vacs myxi
FLORA.jpg

Tilly..(Flora's sister)
TILLY.jpg

Flick 6 months vacs not speyed
Flick2.jpg

and Libby 3 years vacs speyed..
Lib.jpg

By the way Jane...have you got any youngish neutered males?

They are all just so lovely :D . However do you trust another human enough to re-home them..?? I often think I could help MORE buns by doing re-homing rather than taking in the buns-in need and keeping them. But I just cant imagin being able to trust that others would look after them forever.....Sadly I dont seem to 'do' trust when it comes to two-foots :roll: :roll: ... More my problem I guess :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll: ...!! Jane and Buns. (although not THE Jane!!)

JCO said:
They are all just so lovely :D . However do you trust another human enough to re-home them..?? I often think I could help MORE buns by doing re-homing rather than taking in the buns-in need and keeping them. But I just cant imagin being able to trust that others would look after them forever.....Sadly I dont seem to 'do' trust when it comes to two-foots :roll: :roll: ... More my problem I guess :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll: ...!! Jane and Buns. (although not THE Jane!!)

thats my problem as well hense i have 20+ :lol: :lol:

awwww cute buns
are they all up for rehoming if they are i dont think they will be with you for much longer as they are all so irestable if i had my own way id have hundreds by now :lol:
but thank god for mums otherwise we would be bankrupt :shock:

Jane it is sometimes hard to let them go..but there are always more that need to come in for help. :( I homecheck and try to keep in touch with owners..I do get regular updates from most of them which is lovely.
As for my permanent seven...just let anyone try to take them :twisted: :twisted: :lol:

and Ryan yes these are all looking for homes...

bunnylove said:
JCO said:

thats my problem as well hense i have 20+ :lol: :lol:

Mine too :?
I am really impressed by how many rabbits Jill has helped already in such a short time. But I am not as good with people as I am with rabbits (and piggies) :? I just couldn't do it. Funnily enough I talked to THE Jane about this on the Lowestoft bunny run :lol:

JCO said:

That's my problem too Jane, hence becoming a Sanctuary for mainly special needs bunnies. I would be as much use as a chocolate teapot when it comes to re-homing. Thank goodness for those who can do it though.

Dorothy said:
I would be as much use as a chocolate teapot when it comes to re-homing.

I would gladly offer a home to a chocolate teapot Dorothy :wink: :D it would'nt last very long though :lol: :lol: :lol:

well done Jill, you are doing really well :thumb: some lovely buns there, are some Janes then :?:

Denny said:
Dorothy said:
I would be as much use as a chocolate teapot when it comes to re-homing.

I would gladly offer a home to a chocolate teapot Dorothy :wink: :D it would'nt last very long though :lol: :lol: :lol:

well done Jill, you are doing really well :thumb: some lovely buns there, are some Janes then :?:

what do you mean "some" denny? :lol: :lol: :lol:

m

No Denny they are all in my rescue for rehoming, but Jane may have a home for a girlie and she hasn't one suitable so asked me what I had.
We had a discussion on the phone yesterday about the importance of rescues working together and as we're not far from each other decided we would if we could! :D
Bran, my old bunster, came from another "rescue" 3 years ago after Jane highlighted his plight on RR..she wanted someone to give him a home for his last few weeks.....3 years later he's still going strong! :D so have known Jane slightly since then.

j

just an update Faith is reserved :D :D she is hopefully to be bonded with Acorn and go to live as an outside pair..have put appeal up for homecheck on in need thread!

Back