• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baillie pup Fully recovered!

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
I just love these piccies of my boy! This was last weekend in the hills we deliberatly went to find snow!!!!!!

Picture237.jpg

Picture240.jpg

aw yay phill . he looks great . what a stunning boy he is . I mean the dog :lol: , nothing against the guy in the piccy (is that your o/h) oh i,m going to go now , i,m digging myself deep here :lol:

Is he the boy who had the op on....Ermmmmm.... :oops: :oops: his 'lil' man'... :oops: :oops: ?? OMG I mean the Doberman not your O/H...!! :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: Jane and Bunsxx

JCO said:
Is he the boy who had the op on....Ermmmmm.... :oops: :oops: his 'lil' man'... :oops: :oops: ?? OMG I mean the Doberman not your O/H...!! :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: Jane and Bunsxx

:lol: :lol: :lol: Yep he is indeed! No Willy left!

Phill said:
JCO said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Yep he is indeed! No Willy left!
:shock: :shock: OUCH!! Jane and Bunsxx

He got Cancer of the nerve sheath surrounding his Ureathra, very rare and chemo doesn't do anything to it, out only option was to have his willy removed and the vets created a new opening were his balls used to be, so he now pees like a girl!

Phill said:
He got Cancer of the nerve sheath surrounding his Ureathra, very rare and chemo doesn't do anything to it, out only option was to have his willy removed and the vets created a new opening were his balls used to be, so he now pees like a girl!

ooh my god, poor boy, so glad hes made a good recovery, he looks great :love:

Back