• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hester, Plum, Milly, Lavender and Wilbur Piccies!!!!

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
Just because i took a load at the weekend!!!!

Picture258.jpg

Picture259.jpg

Picture257.jpg

Picture253.jpg

Picture249.jpg

Picture245.jpg

Picture248.jpg

Picture247.jpg

smokiemisty said:
I've noticed that you put your food in a litter tray does this stop the rabbits from fighting?

It does yeh! It mean they can all get round it!

smokiemisty said:
I hadn't thought about using a litter tray, mine don't fight but they can't both get their heads in the bowl!! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i use litter trays or huge bowls!

smokiemisty said:
I'm jealous of everyone's sheds

my lot never used to live in a shed they used to have a huge outdoor enclosures until we got a toxin in the grass that was killing the buns!

Awwwww Phill wot stunning buns!! :D :D Who is the white lionheady one...?? Really cute. :D :D And the two both having a drink...sort of propping the bar up!! :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: Great piccies!! Jane and Bunsxx

awww great pics
i love the one were they are drinking and the one were they are near the food doing exactly the same pose :lol:

JCO said:
Awwwww Phill wot stunning buns!! :D :D Who is the white lionheady one...?? Really cute. :D :D And the two both having a drink...sort of propping the bar up!! :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: Great piccies!! Jane and Bunsxx

Thats Lavender and Milly with her at the water bottles!!!

ryanh72 said:
awww great pics
i love the one were they are drinking and the one were they are near the food doing exactly the same pose :lol:

thats Hester and Milly mum and daughter!

Back