• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dudley & Santa check out their new home

AlisonA

Warren Veteran
Santa checking out the litter tray:
20ccf7bf.jpg

Checking out the facilities:
cbbc36e1.jpg

1fefea1a.jpg

ebf8c64a.jpg

Not liking the camera flash!
01abfffe.jpg

I love this one :lol:
22760fe5.jpg

H&H have been totally unfazed by the new arrivals. I let H&H out for a run and they went over for a nose but didn't really pay much attention, they just got on with their traditional afternoon rummaging, so that's a relief too!
dbb60697.jpg

OMG ALISON they look bigger than they actually are!!!!! our little quivery chin :lol: :lol: is not much bigger than an hamster :lol: :lol:

but how cute they are still think i should have slipped her in my pocket and wandered off with them both! :lol: :lol:

glad to hear the others are not threatened by the hammy presence :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Eve x

They are soooooooooooo cute, I could cry. Bunny napping plans are growing! Glad to see little santa looks just like my girlies though :D
You must be so chuffed Alison!!
Nicola x

aww they look great in their new home, love the piccie of them from behind shows how small and sweet their lil ears are! :love:

Amethyst said:
Is that a converted wardrobe or something?
Nope! It's a chopped down 4*4 shed, which my OH was going to throw away! I negotiated keeping it for the bunnies as long as I chopped it down to about 4' in height to make it less of an eyesore! It is attached to a run via a catflap and they love it :D

Back